The original version from the early 70's, "I Will Give Up My Gun When They Peel My Cold Dead Fingers From Around It" came from Citizen Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms - the lobbying affiliate of the Second Amendment Foundation. Our version is a little less wordy but still let's everyone know you're willing to defend yourself!
Made of 100% ring-spun cotton. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
USA flag on right sleeve
RDG logo on left sleeve
No printing on front
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua