State vs. Huntly is where the NC Going Armed to the Terror of the People common law came from. Originating in England before the US Constitution was ratified, it remains in effect along with many other Common Laws.
Our shirt is an abbreviation of a small snipet of text from the case. It's a good read for those who want to learn more.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk, but order 1 size up
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center