State vs. Huntly is where the NC "Going Armed to the Terror of the People" common law came from. This Common Law originated in England before the US Constitution was ratified and it remains in effect along with many other Common Laws in NC.
Our shirt is an abbreviation from the presiding judge over the case in the late 1800s. It's a good read for those who want to learn more.
USA flag on right sleeve
RDG logo on left sleeve
No printing on front
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk, but order 1 size up
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center