Way back in the late 1700's, before he became our 3rd president, Thomas Jefferson sent a letter to James Madison (our 4th president) wherein he wrote "Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem". This loosely translates to "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery". This shirt is our version of the same.
Wear with pride!
Black & White USA flag on left sleeve
RDG logo on right sleeve
No printing on front
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk, but order 1 size up
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center