Thomas Jefferson wrote a letter back in 1787 to James Madison wherein we find "Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem". This shirt loosely translates that Latin phrase into a 21st century version. Which do you prefer?
This T is made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Uproar of Liberty